Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA) is a local Civil Society Organization registered and accorded legal personality with registry number 0198 in line with the Federal Civil Society Organizations Proclamation Number 1113/2019 to work in Ethiopia. Currently, the organization is looking for a consultant /consultancy firm with practical experience and educational background on the study and design of Organizational Structure and Salary scale/structure of NGOs.
Objective of the Assignment
The main objective of this assignment is to study and design both Organizational and Salary Structures for EWNRA. The organization needs an organizational structure that can ease coordination of branches/teams, the work flow, systematic allocation of duties and responsibilities, efficient use of resources and the workforce according to their professional background, load and required outputs in a productive and cost effective ways. In addition, the organization needs a realistic salary structure that can be managed in its capacity and encourage the staffs. The work needs understanding of the rapid change in the market of professionals, increment in the cost of living and importance sustaining the human resources in the existing market situation or reduce associated staff turnover. These two structures are thus needed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the organization and make it competent and help accomplish its mission and attain objectives.
The Consultant is needed to have a team composed of qualified experts on the proposed assignments with educational background and competencies mentioned hereunder:
- Minimum Master degree from a recognized University in pertinent field of specialization,
- Hands-on experience, with demonstrable similar works/outputs (at least three similar outputs from different and recognized organizations) and more than eight years’ experience in the area/current business environment
- Renewed consultancy license
- Be able to provide a legal invoice for the payments
- Be punctual and willing to work accordingly
- Submit acceptable financial and technical proposal within a given range of time including all the required supporting documents and testimonies.
Submission of Proposals
Interested consultancy firms or teams of experts can collect the Terms of Reference (TOR) document from EWNRA Head Office by paying a non-refundable ETB 100.00 before or until August 25, 2023 and submit their technical and financial proposals before or by August 29 2023 2:30pm (8:30 local time).
Address: Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Head Office Building,
6th Floor Office No.: B604 or 608
P. O. Box 1518 code 1110
Tel: +251 11-552 7791
(Near Bambis Supermarket -between Meskel Square and St. Urael Church)
EWNRA reserves the right to cancel the bid partially or in full.